Broccoli florets are coated with olive oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs then oven baked to golden perfection. You will not be able to stop eating these crispy broccoli bites!
This easy garlic Parmesan broccoli recipe can be served as a snack, appetizer or side dish. Serve with warm marinara sauce, ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs or panko
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the broccoli into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil, garlic, Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Toss to coat.
- Pour the broccoli onto an oiled or parchment paper-covered baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.