Marwako, a fast food eatery in Accra has been trending on Twitter after several Twitter users complained of getting food poisoning after eating there. The Twitter tirade started after a user Edward Elohim posted that the fast food service had given him and several other people food poisoning. Marwako @Marwakofastfood gave me and many others in this hospital the worst food poisoning ever. — Edward Elohim (@deezydothis) May 11, 2022 His statement has been rehashed by several other users who […]

FLORHAM PARK — New York Jets wide receiver Denzel Mims is healthy this training camp, a year after a series of injuries robbed him of the early part of his rookie season. But in year two, he’s still had to overcome physical adversity. Not because of something that happened on the football field, but because of something he ate. Mims said he lost 20 pounds during the spring after eating some bad salmon. “It took a big toll on me,” […]